IPhone 3G Springboard keeps crashing (IOS 4.2.1)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Carrie Shaw, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Carrie Shaw

Carrie Shaw New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    IPhone 3G Springboard (IOS 4.2.1) keeps crashing after removing ifile/var/lib and dkpg files. Specifically, I am trying to access www.locusapi.com/pcs/apn.php Mobile Data Config file for H2O and the IPhone will crash everytime I try to access this site/file. I am new to this unlocked phone (purchased it from another Diplomat at the Embassy in South Africa where I worked--now heading to Frankfurt, Germany, in a few months, with the need for prepaid air and data time in the interim before moving to Germany after home leave & some training. That said, does anyone have any idea on next steps to try and fix this problem. I would love to just disable each tweak until the H2O config file finally comes up, but--short of removing and then readding each tweak one at a time, I don't know how to simply disable the app/tweak for the time being to see if it's the problem or not. I have active air time on the phone, but can't get to the 2 Gigs worth of data time I paid for until I upload this app. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! Much Thanks, -Carrie