iPhone 3G[S] Plan Questions? ATT users too!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kevin1st, Jul 16, 2009.

1. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hi everyone,
    My family and I took a quick visit to our nearest Apple Store to play with all the toys they got there. After a discussion over dinner my brother and I finally convinced my Dad to let us get iPhones! The only rule is that we have to get a reasonable price.

I've spent hours looking over apple.com and att.com to find the price of the plan for 2 iPhone 3G's and 3 freebie phones. I"ve got prices all over the place ranging from $100 to $170. If you guys could tell me the price on a monthly basis and the price for the first month with all the activation fees included that would be awesome.

I'm looking at the family plan with 700 minutes. What is the cheapest I can get everything I'm looking for excluding text messages because i'll add those later. Apple.com says that an additional iPhone line costs $40 but at the store I tought I saw $130 gave to up to 2 iPhones. I hope you guys can help me here because this is the first chance I've got to hop this Verizon train and I'm taking it!
  2. Clusterfunk

Clusterfunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The best thing to do would be to call AT&T and ask how much it would cost. I know you'd have to pay $30 for the data plan, per iPhone. Plus $200-$300 (or $99) for the iPhone itself. The 700 minute share plan is something like $70 per month, plus an additional $30 to have 5 lines. The activation fee is $18 per iPhone, I'm not sure what it is for a regular phone.
  3. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    700 minute plan $70 + 2 data plans $60 + three other lines $30 = $160 w/o tax or activation fees. Not having AT&T, priceless. (Sorry I had too).
  4. xxhorseriderxxx

xxhorseriderxxx Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Currently my plan is the 400 anytime minutes, unlimited data, and no texting whatsoƫver

That's 30$ + 40$ every month (+ taxes); rollover minutes really rack up over time.

I text with either Beejive or TextFree