iPhone 3G iPhone 3G S help, please!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IAmMarin, Jun 28, 2009.

1. IAmMarin

IAmMarin New Member

Hey, just recently (not even a full hour ago), my iPhone dropped from out of my pocket. It hit the pavement, and at first it seemed alright, but then I tried using the touch screen. Apparently, the whole left side is not responding at all. It's kind of aggravating me, and I'm getting an anxiety attack as we speak.

I'm begging, does anyone know what to do? Is there anything I can do to fix the phone or, you know... do I have to call Apple and deal with their nonsense? Also, if anyone is wondering. I tried resetting the phone to normal factory settings, I tried restarting the phone and back. Nothing is working.

I got the phone not too long ago (about 4 days ago).

The model is: iPhone 3G S (yes the new iPhone).
    The white version with 16 GBs.

Please, help!
  2. icanfly23

icanfly23 Member

If you tried to restore and it still doesnt work, then i think you should go to your nearest apple store and see what they can do, just dont say that you've dropped it, good luck!
  3. nfs8932

nfs8932 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i have seen this before one one the 3 cables that connect your lcd to your motherboard of the phone could have came loose. i have found each of those cables effect a different section of the touch screen
  4. Clusterfunk

Clusterfunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    If you bought it 4 days ago, then it shouldn't be a big deal for them to replace it.