iPhone 3G iphone 3g question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RedNeckBoy1992, Mar 13, 2009.

1. RedNeckBoy1992

RedNeckBoy1992 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok so if i buy a 3g and unlock it and then run tmobile sim card will the phone work perfect?? and i have searched and cant find much
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    also i would like to add where can i just get the iphone 3g without getting a contract and all that stuff
  2. mugendc4

mugendc4 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you get a iphone 3g and unlock it with yellowsn0w then it may work near perfect. There is always updates the iphone-dev team releases to fix minor bugs but its very good at the moment. But if you get an iphone 3g with a baseband of 02.30.03 then the only option is turbosim which is a gamble. Some may work good but some may lose signal, drops calls, etc. The best way to get an iphone 3g without a contract, either paying full price at an AT&T store for it, eBay, or Craigslist.
  3. kalikalily

kalikalily New Member

maybe you can go to the WWW.magicsim.com for more information,i think it will give u some help.
  4. AS1RK

AS1RK New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have a question,

If I buy an  iPhone in the UK, it is locked to O2. However, if i wish to use that phone in saudi arabia, the carrier there is called mobily (www.mobily.com.sa). Will it work there like normal?