iPhone 3G iphone 3g messed up =(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Scribbles, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Scribbles

Scribbles New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Hey Guys,

It has been a long time since i have been on the lovely forum. But recently i have ventured back to jail breaking but have not done so for 2 years. Everything is new to me and when i was trying to learn the news ways i think i messed up my iphone 3g. Anyway i followed this tutorial on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7PCp7tIOVg&feature=related and now my iphone 3g is stuck in itunes mode and wont let me turn it off. Every time i try to turn it off it turns its self back on. How can i fix this and what is the best way to unlock the iphone 3g for tmoble.

Thank You
    Scribbles
  2. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

If your on 4.0 just go to jailbreakme.com
  3. Scribbles

Scribbles New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    i cant since i dont have a sim card. After i jailbroke the iphone, it went back into itunes mode/insert sim card. On top of that i cant turn the phone off, every time i try it turns back on.

Confused?

Patrick
  4. Nascarhappyfan

Nascarhappyfan Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Try to get out of the iTunes restore mode with Recovery Mode Controller V3.2 LINK: http://blackthund3r.blogspot.com/2010/07/recovery-mode-controller-v2.html if doesn't work, try to restore COMPLETELY your iPhone and then jailbreak it via Spirit. After restoring, just connect your iPhone and press Jailbreak. It works on every 3.0 OS and higher bot not with 4.0 I'll attach Spirit!

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's untethered do that means that every time your iDevice will turn off, you don't have to connect it to your computer and jailbreak it again. Hope it works! Don't forget to backup all your data BTW!

Attached Files:

5. Nascarhappyfan

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    OOO So you don't have a SIM?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Dude, you can't jailbreak without SIM card, just take a random SIM, any SIM in the world should work and then jailbreak it!
  6. Scribbles

Scribbles New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I have a tmoble sim.... so i got the ipod into recovery mode on itunes, is it ok to restore and update to 4.1 and then do sprint. Or should i opt click a new ipsw
  7. guy123456

guy123456 Member

opt click new ipsw
  8. Nascarhappyfan

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    EPIC FAIL! Spirit doesn't work with 4.0 (and higher) software! Only beta Redsn0w, version 0.9.5b5-3 will work with 4.1 and 4.0.1 BUT NOT WITH 4.1! Don't upgrade till 4.1! You won't be able to unlock and jailbreak your iPhone if you will do so! Dude! You should downgrade your 4.0 to 3.1.3 and then jailbreak, don't upgrade your iPhone with 4.0, it's not worth it and it's laggy! Try this tutorial, it helped me, I hope it will help you too! LINK!:http://www.youtube.com/user/emac2299?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/3/kC09lV__0TM

It works with 3G too BTW!