iPhone 3G iPhone 3G Help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SHOaks, Sep 5, 2010.

1. SHOaks

SHOaks Member

May 24, 2009
    Here is the thing. my friend this iPhone yesterday from a guy, its practially in a brand new condition, its the 3G 16gig model, however, there is a problem, and he was aware of this problem before he bought it.

The problem is that its stuck in this annoying Pineapple in the front screen instead of the Apple logo, and then after about 10 seconds the Pineapple logo goes away - the screen becomes black for a few seconds and then an cartoon version of steve jobs appears with both of his hands up in the sky and he is smiling and there is a word in russian written on top like a comic word is written with a balloon saying "helloo"!

I dont know **bleep** to do I tried to put it into DFU mode and restore it to 3.1.2, 3.1.3, even 4.0 and 4.0.1, and it keeps giving me an error 9.

I looked up online and it said that I need to uninstall my itunes becaues I have an old verison which I did, but even after unistalling 4 times and in stalling itunes 7.5, 8.2, 9.2 and the latest iTunes which is 10.5, it still gives me different errors like errorr 1611, and 1602 and now 3194!

what tha hell is going on? and now, the steve job character is not appearing any more and the iPhone now is constantly flashing every 20 seconds and the pineapple logo is appearing and then it goes blank and the screen goes completely white and it keeps doing the same thing over and over again and wont stop!

It's really weird what should I do
  2. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    The Pineapple logo is the boot logo, it replaces the Apple logo. Error 9 means that iTunes has lost the USB connection with your iPhone, try a different USB port, a different iPhone cable, or a different computer.