iPhone 3G Iphone 3g help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eilliw1228, Jul 29, 2010.

1. eilliw1228

eilliw1228 New Member

Need some help on what to do. I recently updated my phone to 4.0.1 then it felt REALLY slow, but i was able to unlock t mobile for it.

It was so slow so i attempted a downgrade, and got stuck in the recovery mode loop. I got out and made it to 3.1.2 but I wasnt able to get any service for t mobile, it would just show the signal strength as 1 tiny bar the entire time.

So I retried activating but it didnt work. When i restore, when i get to the slide to unlock screen i still have that same icon on the top left, the signal strength is 1 bar. I get error 1015 when I try to go to a 3.1.3. I used ireb, sn0wbreeze, pwnage, and a handful of other things to try to get my phone in the 3.X and unlocked for T mobile.

I tried using blacksn0w for activating. When i was 4.0.1 I used ultrasn0w and it was successful, but when i try to add repo___ in sources i get a bunch of cache fail and that sort of pop ups and stuff.

Any help?
  2. mrez

mrez Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    on 3.1.2 try to use the ultrasn0w repo666.ultrasn0w.com or .org try both, even if it gives you errors while adding the source you will still be able to install ultrasn0w afterwards