iPhone 3G iphone 3g contract. help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by themartini, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themartini

themartini New Member

hi I had my iphone 1st gen unlocked stolen a few mouths ago .

and i dont want to buy an unlocked one of ebay for £300+ so i was wondering if there was a way of swaping my o2 contract over from . £25 a mounth on o2 . to the £35 iphone contract . and if would have to cancel my £25 mouth contract and take out a new one and how much that would cost. or if there was any other way ,
    thanks
  2. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    you should be able to if you extend your contract, they have that for AT&T, but im not certain about O2, i would assume it is the same
  3. Halacio

Halacio New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    at&t will lock you in for 18months of a 2 year contract were if you lose your phone you have to pay full price for a new one (at&t does not offer insurance on the iphone) soo i don't know if your provider works the same way but you may have to finish a certain period of your contract to be allowed to make an extension (its deemed an early upgrade) if not you'll just have to pay full price :s
  4. thgun2

thgun2 New Member

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    I have just bought an iPod touch 2G, 32Gb. I did a firmware update from 2.1 to 2.2 so far so good. I aslo saved some pics to my iPod from my email and this is when the trouble started. I docked my iPod as before, but then it came up found digital camera then my pc crashed. I redocked but it kept on causing my pc to crash. I have found out what is causing this and I have had to delete my saved pics as this is what is causing it to crash my pc. Has anyone else had this after saving photos from email or the web.
  5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Please do not post in old topics. Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.