iPhone 3G, 3G Signal gone :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Azza2977, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Azza2977

Azza2977 New Member

For about month or 2 now i noticed that i cant get 3G signal at all soon as i turn on its on minimum bars then goes back to standard signal. Kinda getting on my nerves now because i never used to have any problem at all at home i used to get 3G signal just fine now nothing.

i have restored etc but still never changed the signal so don't know whats up the normal signal is just fine and Edge works when in areas that have it.

any sugguestions what to do? i on 4.0.1 firmware now but when noticed the 3G stopped working i was on 3.1.2 but worked fine on that originally. I am on o2 with latest carrier update 7.1
  2. reddevilmaestro

reddevilmaestro Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah, my friend has the same problem. He has a 3GS on iOS 4 and he says his 3G Signal is crap, he can't even surf the web on the go.

I wonder if the the signal issues are on the 3GS as well, because he had excellent signal strength and 3G network on 3.1.3, iOS 4 kind of messed it up for him.
  3. iphonee

iphonee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I Have the same problem on my Iphone 3GS I cant use 3G ineternet they replaced My Fone but I updated and same issue? what should I do I cant downgrade because I couldent save My SSHH on this one because its a brand new hanset th