iphone 2g i need help.. :S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrisPROTO, Dec 26, 2009.

1. chrisPROTO

chrisPROTO New Member

ok so i recently bought iphone 2g off ebay and i instantly jailbroke it black rain 3.1.2. So my main problem is the camera will not work.. it gets stuck on that stupid shutter screen. Does anyone have a solution for this? im pretty sure the camera isnt broken. I have searched high and low on google on the verge of ripping hair out of my head. i have done every thing possible such as the reset holding home and sleep button, reset all setting, turned on and off. Ive even opened up the iphone to see if everything is connect right. So please i am begging for help i have tried everything even going down to 3.1 firmware quickpwn.

Thank You in advance

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. helehole

helehole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Unjailbreak it and go to the nearest apple store, they'll fix it
  3. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

You could take it into Apple but unless you have the Apple Care they are going to want a lot of money to fix it.

I am only assuming it is the camera itself that is dead. If you have already taken it apart I would look for the camera itself on eBay and replace it (would be $3.00 shipped). Since you have already had it apart it should be easy to replace.
  4. chrisPROTO

chrisPROTO New Member

yeah i can easily buy my own camera but i still i guess 10 days to mail it back to people who sold me it, but id rather just fix it myself. but one thing i have come across is that it could possible be a software problem with 3.0 because alot of people have this annoying problem but a camera isnt that big of a problem to replace so ill try it. Apple is terrible i will never go to them for fixing stuff proble charge me 100 dollars to fix it.

Thank You any more suggestions welcomed

Edit: Wow i opened the iphone and i forced the camera until it made a click, which clicked it right into place, now camera works

Please Register or Log in to view images