iPhone 2G 3.0 won't Unlock/Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iTouch_PR_14, Jul 11, 2009.

1. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    So my iPhone is 3.0, I have both 3.9 and 4.6 bootloaders, I have the iPhone 1,1 3.0 ipsw and I've used Redsn0w o.7.1, 0.7.2 and 0.8 and it all goes OK until after puting it in DFU. The white screen comes up, then shuts off and stays black screen and on the pc, redsnow says its Done. How can I unlock/jailbreak my iphone?? Also, I am on an unofficial carrier so my iPhone is in the lockscreen displaying slide for emergency and I cant get out... Can someone help me here??
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Your doing something wrong... plug the iPhone while its on the emergency screen, and just follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep trying, and follow the directions... if it doesnt work, your doing something wrong.
  3. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    OK, i plug it on the emergency screen, i browse for the 3.0 firmware .ipsw file, i click on install cydia and unlock, i browse both bootloaders (3.9 and 4.6), i turn off my iphone, i click next, i put it in DFU, it starts to jailbreak but after.... 5-10 seconds it says its done!!! And the screen stays black.... What am I doing wrong????
  4. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    are you on windows vista by any chance? redsn0w willl not work for me no matter what on vista. however i used a pc with XP on it and it works 100% of the time.
  5. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    yes im on vista... would that have something to do??
  6. Sparkyx

Sparkyx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have had problems in the past with jailbreaking and unlocking on vista...I have never had any problems with jailbreaking on XP. You should try that.
  7. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Well, I'd love to try it but now everytime I plug my iPhone on the pc with XP it says error 0xE8000065!!!! And on the other pc it recognizes both my iPhone and iPod. What can I do now??
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH it finally worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem was vista I did it on my pc with XP and it worked!! Thanx a million!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you are welcome.
  9. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Well the iPhone's fine but I still have the little problem with my XP pc (it doesn't recognize my iPhone nor my iPhone). Amy ideas how to fix this??
  10. TouchCast

TouchCast Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    My my how troublesome !