iPhone 2.1 Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by saleh317, Sep 15, 2008.

1. saleh317

saleh317 New Member

Hey Guys, Unfortunately im a Windows User and as you all know WinPwn hasnt yet been released, but PwnageTool for Mac Users has been released so if anyone has a pwned iPhone 2.1 firmware Unlocked and Jailbroken(Cydia) and with no custom boot logos
    Could you please upload it to [PIRACY.mf] or etc. and provide me with the link or if you could link me to a site with one of this firmware posted
    Thanks
    Plzz Help me
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone ?????????
  2. PVGuero

PVGuero New Member

Can a Mod clarify? Updates to 2.1 iPhone are free.. whats the "policy" on links to customized ipsw? Went to a friends' and borrowed his Mac for an hour and used Pwnage 2.1.. have a customized ipsw for iPhone 2.1. If permitted will post a [PIRACY.rs] link...
    ok..since 21 hours have passed since this request from a response from a MOD.. can I assume its ok to post a link to an IPHONE 2.1 custom ipsw???
    Ok.. guess all the Mods are happily playing with their 2.1 soooo.. anyone stuck waiting for winpwn to come out, PM me and I'll hook you up with the custom ipsw 2.1 iPhone 1st gen I made for myself..
  3. PVGuero

PVGuero New Member

Ok Windows folks.. Borrowed a friends Mac again and have customized ipsw made for both iphone 2G (Jailb and unlock) and 3 G (jailB only) But don't know where to upload em? they're more than 200MB so could'nt on [PIRACY.rs]. Any ideas?
  4. rayden

rayden Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I got it from the net specialize for the hacks things. It is not from [PIRACY.rs], but direct link.

But, I have not try it yet, coz I am really OK with my iPhone JB 2.1. Can I use the restore.ipsw file PWN by Mac for the Windows-sync & jailbreak iPhone?
  5. PVGuero

PVGuero New Member