iPearl iPod touch 2nd/3rd gen case review

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPod-eee, Jan 3, 2010.

1. iPod-eee

iPod-eee New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I just got this case today, and i think it's really good. Might as well write a review on it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Protection: 9/10 As far as I can see, this thing works great. It is a hard silicone case, so it will protect the iPod like Kevlar amour in a battlefield. Tried scraping it on concrete. I could only see the scratch under a magnifying glass. (I dont wear glasses)

Aesthetics: 8.5/10 A good overall feel, but kinda of makes the iPod feel big. You can only feel slight bums on the volume and on/off buttons, but is still ok.

Quality: 9/10 The case is hard, but not too hard. Soft but not too soft. High quality silicone.

Looks/ Style: 8.5/10 With the case on and viewing the front, nothing much to see. The back looks great. Three small stripes makes it look elegant. Got minor scratches on the back? they are basically masked. This case is transparent.

Value for money: 10/10 At $18.99 USD, this is already a great price. It also comes with a screen protector, cleaning cloth and home button stickers.

Overall: 9.5/10 What more do you want?

(I posted this review in the iPhone cases section because iPod touch ones are nearly impossible to find. The cases, however, are practically the same.)

The back

Attached Files: