iPad "Prepared for Shipment"

Discussion in 'iPad' started by #1 iPad Fan, Jul 3, 2010.

1. #1 iPad Fan

#1 iPad Fan New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Right.

My iPad has just gone into the prepared for shipment stage in the last few minutes.

I was just wondering how long will it be before it ships? This is from TNT in Australia.

It is currently showing 8 July for shipping and 12 july for delivery would these dates alter at all? PS this is the 4th here in NZ.

Thanks
  2. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i ordered my ipad june 22nd, and i was told that the iPad wouldn't ship until july 7th, but it actually shipped July 2nd, and I should be RECEIVING it by the 7th.

mine said prepared for shipment, and the next day i checked on the apple site, which linked me to fed ex to track my shipment (which I have been refreshing every 10 minutes >.<)
  3. #1 iPad Fan

#1 iPad Fan New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    It's Shipped.

My iPad has just shipped, 3 days ahead of schedule so I may actually get it before I go away on the 10th until the 15th.

Holy <retracted> I am Excited!!!

UPDATE: Through my Aunties company, it will be in New Zealand by the 8th and hopefully delivered to my house by the 9th. HOLY <retracted> <retracted> <retracted> <retracted> BLAAAAH.

UPDATE 2: It is at my Aunties in Australia and will be here tomorrow. My iPad came a week earlier.