iPad e-mail problem.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Flea, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Flea

Flea New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Hi, I recently tried to add a rogers e-mail account on my iPad. I set it up under other, and then entered the details. I worked fine but now it's receiving every e-mail I've ever gotten I think. I delete my e-mails from my computer, I don't leave them in my Inbox but my iPad is still receiving them. It just continues to receive e-mails, I don't know where they're coming from!!

Can anybody help me?
  2. Andymans

Andymans New Member

In the uk if I set up my email on my PC and Ipad I have to do something on the Pc with the email to ensure I can receive the emails on both not just one. When you do this you will rcieve the past few months of emails even though you have read them and deleted them. It will settle down as soon as it's caught up with the present emails.
  3. iMan

iMan New Member

Device:
    iPad
    If your pc email program isn't set up to delete the email from the server then you will get everything that was on the server until it is caught up. You also will use a lot of storage on your email account storing all of it. I set mine up to delete from the server only from the mac and not the iPad so if I read it on the iPad it will still make it to the mac email.