iPad, Buy now or wait?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iTorment, Aug 11, 2010.

1. iTorment

iTorment Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So, I've been thinking alot about getting an iPad . I have a couple of questions for you guys.

What size would you get? I personally am leaning towards the 32GB version, but with every Apple product I've bought, I've experienced buyers remorse of some sorts in terms of not getting the biggest size available. What do you guys recommend?

Should I wait for until a 2nd gen? If there even is one.

How is music playback on the iPad? I don't neccessary think of this device as a music player, does anyone ever use the iPad for music?
  2. Supertouch

Supertouch Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well I think it won't be toooo much longer until the second gen so I think I would wait
  3. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Well, I think it's not even 4 months after launch and people are already thinking of the second generation.

Yeah, ridiculous in my opinions. A new generation is NOT announced until a whole year (12 months) later. Why is it that people have to hold out for the next thing?

That said, get it now if you think you'd like one. Otherwise, forget it and move on with other things. The second generation of the device won't come any time soon, and by the time it's come, you'll already be wishing you had an iPhone 5.
  4. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Buy it now, and get an 32gb iPad if possible... or even higher!
    I have an 16gb iPad and it isnt enough for the purpose I intended it to. ( hope the gramar is right oO If not, please correct me^^ )
  5. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yeah get one now. 2G won't be out in a while. The next iPod thou, will come next month.
  6. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Buy it now, and when till the 2nd gen is announced sell it on Craiglist for around the original price !
  7. iTorment

iTorment Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Thanks, I've pretty much figured 16GB wouldnt be enough. I've had a 16GB touch and I've learned from that.
  8. Xhiea

Xhiea Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Buy now, sell later.
  9. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Your grammar is perfect (good)

And I agree, that people should stop always be one stop ahead and trying to quicken the next generation process! It comes when it comes!
  10. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    While I think the iPad is a cool product, I'm not in any hurry to buy one, and I might as well get the far superior 2G whenever it comes out.