iPad accessory and case recommendations

Discussion in 'iPad' started by KCooper, May 12, 2010.

1. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Okay guys,

I've got my name on the waiting list for an iPad. By looking at all the cases, I have determined that this is the kind of case I am looking for. Are there any more cases that are cheaper, yet better? If so, please post them.

I am also looking at accessories. I have looked at both Apple keyboards, wireless and docked. I want something that is portable, so I'm leaning toward purchasing the wireless keyboard. Will this keyboard fit in the bag I chose? Again, if there is something better, let me know.

I have already decided on buying the camera connector kit, and the 10W USB power adapter. I'm pretty sure there will be some cheaper alternatives to these 2 later, so I won't ask many questions on those.

If there are any more recommended accessories, please post them. I will continue browsing the forums, looking at what you guys already recommend.

Thanks so much for any help. Oh, by the way, I am getting a 32GB iPad with WiFi + 3G.
  2. d00m42

d00m42 Member

The iPad should come with a power adapter. If you want an Apple bluetooth keyboard, just look up the dimensions online (they should be listed on Apple's site), and look up the dimensions of the bag. Otherwise, I'm not sure about a case, as I plan to use a screen protector and nothing else.
  3. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hahaha, I should have just looked at the iPad specs on Apple's site. It clearly states that. Thanks anyway.

I have changed my mind on the shoulder bag, the one I chose before was out of stock. This is the one I am purchasing now. I can't seem to find any Wireless Keyboard specs that detail the length of the keyboard. If anyone knows, please post them so I can see if this bag will hold the keyboard.

EDIT: Found a rough estimate of 11"x5". Is this about right?
  4. d00m42

d00m42 Member

http://www.welovemacs.com/mb167lla.html

According to this site:

Although I don't know if that's the newest model
  5. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    It should fit my bag. This bag has an adjustable strap at the front flap, so it will work out. Thanks!
  6. arrah26

arrah26 New Member