iPad 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iBenji, Aug 4, 2010.

1. iBenji

iBenji Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    So I am currently saving for an iPad, it will be a few months before i have enough so I wanted to know when will the iPad 2nd gen be out- January 27 or April 3. And do you think the price will go down, if to how much do you think it will cost?
  2. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    It'll be out next year... if and when the current iPad is outdated in terms of usability, features and design interests.

Prices are not likely to go down at all. If anything is going down, it might be the prices of the current iPad.

And it might not be drastically different from the current iPad, should the current iPad prove to be sufficient for users' needs, which it seems to be.
  3. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Well I've currently got the first gen and am selling it at Christmas for a second gen and I think a fair price would be around £500, keeping in mind If it comes with a camera and face time which it probley will, so I think that's a fair price !..

As for when it will be released your prediction sounds about right as Apple generally release their products around this time !..
  4. iBenji

iBenji Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Okay thank you, I can't wait to purchase my iPad

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Joeystorybmx

Joeystorybmx Banned

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Well what apple does is they change they have a first gen. Then second gen has a new hardware design and look. Then the 3rd will have a faster "inside" but be the same as the second hardwaree wise. Then the forth is a new hardware design. It is demonstrated with iPhones and iPods. I do t really see the need for A camera on an iPad so I say you should get one now. It was worth every penny for me.
  6. iBenji

iBenji Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I have noticed that pattern with apple, I am trying to save for one ASAP
  7. Joeystorybmx

Joeystorybmx Banned

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I'm not sure if I wanna get a new iPad for Christmas and sell the one I'm on now, or get the new itouch! This time its the harwardware upgrade so it will definitely be cool.
  8. iBenji

iBenji Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I can't wait to see the new line of iPods in September

Please Register or Log in to view images

I would stick with the iPad though, after all it is revoulutionary and magical
  9. Gangsta692

Gangsta692 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes they definitely need to do something about the current iPod Touch design. iPhone 4-inspired hopefully. And the back that gets scratches when you take it out of the box needs to go!!
  10. Joeystorybmx

Joeystorybmx Banned

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Well I have a lot of apple products I could sell. I'm thinking both! But the iPad is definitely the one I would get between the two. Only if it's significantly different then the 1g because I think it's perfect.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I think a iPhone inspired iPod touch would be a disaster.