iOS 4.0 iOS4 and iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ska18, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ska18

ska18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I updated my iPhone 3G to iOS4 and it ran like crap so I downgraded to 3.1.3 and it seemed to run even worse. I did a clean restore to 4.0 and then reloaded all my media etc and now it's running like a charm.
    Weird? I've heard so many complaints of 4.0 on the 3G just like I was having. Now magically ts all good again? Lol
  2. CBTOUCH

CBTOUCH New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm glad yours is! iOS4 was running SUPER slow on my 3g so i decided to downgrade, only to be faced with a stack of errors that i couldnt get around so i'm now back to iOS4 with major laaaagggggggggg

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A fresh install will always make you feel like your device is faster, but it's not.
  4. ska18

ska18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So waiting 2 seconds instead of 10 for virtually every application on my phone to load? And when I lock my phone hearing the click sound instantantaneously instead of like 5 seconds after my screen has been black must be in my head then.
  5. CBTOUCH

CBTOUCH New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol

I powered mine down and back on and it seems to be working ok at the moment. It has started to lag a little more since i bought the 'Tom-tom' app. Not gonna bother with the 4.0.1 update, i think i'll wait for the 4.1 and hope it helps with the 'bugginess'.