iOS On Android

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by acfman17, Nov 1, 2010.

1. acfman17

acfman17 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I am going to get the PSP phone when/if it comes out. I was wondering if there is a way to run ios on android devices, or a theme/mod to make it look like ios. I don't necessarily need the multitasking bar(but that would be nice), but I like the home screens, slide to unlock, status bar format, etc. Any way to do this?
  2. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There are multiple themes that make at least icons and general UI elements look pretty similar. You can get messaging apps that look like iOS and you can get look-alike keyboards and stuff. You just gotta look around.
  3. acfman17

acfman17 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I don't have an android device yet, so does anybody know any names of the themes?
  4. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    there is a chinease rom called miui that creates an ios type atmosphere and theme. its definitely the closest you will get and any of the rooted phones that have broken bootloaders can run it (d1,d2,dx,dinc)
  5. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    MIUI rom only works on a handful of devices. The easiest way to make an android phone look like an iphone is to use Launcher pro or ADW Launcher. Then use better cut or desktop visualizer to change the icons. Launcher pro even has a feature to stop the wallpaper from scrolling. You can even download iphone-like dialer and mms apps, like handcent SMS from the market. You can even find iphone like lockscreen replacements on the market.