iOS 7 My music is deleting itself

Discussion in 'General iOS discussions' started by SilverShip, Nov 2, 2013.

1. SilverShip

SilverShip Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad
    The past two days I'm getting fed up with the amount of bugs in the iOS 7 music app. In the past two days I've had these problems:

- Pressing on a song to play and finding it has decided to delete itself (oh, and half of the album/playlist)
    - Music not playing through bluetooth, stuck at 0:00. Tried removing the app from multitasking, nothing, rebooted the iPod, again nothing, tried resetting bluetooth speaker (not at fault), nothing.. It just decided to start playing again when it felt like it, maybe a few minutes later.
    - Stuck in a loop when playing music, it kept skipping from one song to the next maybe about 10-15 songs until it found a song it wanted to play. I swear my music app has a mind of its own.

This is beyond ridiculous, the main reason for me owning an iPod Touch is to listen to music, if it can't even do that then why bother..
  2. Zyiros

Zyiros Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    There are some songs in my iOS 7 music app that for the life of me I can't delete. I've even more turned off all necessary iCloud things in settings.
  3. iBattery

iBattery Active Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    These are the same issues I and while using the iOS 7 betas. It's ridiculous that the bugs still haven't been worked out by 7.0.3.
    SilverShip and Zyiros like this.
  4. SilverShip

Device:
    iPad
    Well I've sent in a bug report for two of the issues, but I'm not sure how to reproduce them, anyway hope Apple sort these out. Hoping for some improvements to music app at some point in the near future. Minimal changes since the original release 6 years ago. If they don't I'm abandoning the iPod Touch and will get another iPod or a different brand... Maybe I can still get a sony walkman
  5. Zyiros

Zyiros Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Just look for an iPT 5G on iOS 6.
  6. SilverShip

Device:
    iPad
  7. Zyiros

Zyiros Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Lol! Wut?? :p :confused:
  8. SilverShip

Device:
    iPad
    It just gets stuck in a loop and cycles through the album then when i press the view album button in top right it says it doesn't exist. :/
  9. Apple951

Apple951 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Had that issue on my sister's iPhone 5.
    Try this
    1 Uncheck Sync Music on iTunes.
    2 Sync iPod (deleting the music on the iPod)
    3 resync the iPod
    Zyiros likes this.
  10. Xerox

Xerox Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I had a similar problem, MULTIPLE times on iOS 7 FINAL, my music would think that it was in the cloud, so I would have to stream it. Meaning that on the bus ride, I had no music. I could click on a song, and it would go through about 10 songs a second (just flies through them) and then you go back to the song tab, and they are all 'downloading'. Happened 4 times, then I gave up, and now I use my Galaxy Nexus and I couldn't be happier. Thing is, while writing this.. I had the same problem. Just thought that I would check to make sure, are closing the app from the multitasking bar tons of time, it happens...and the only way to fix it is a restore D: