iOS 4.0 IOS 4 jailbreak questions!?!?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ukra77, Jun 26, 2010.

1. ukra77

ukra77 New Member

Hello i have and ipod touch 2gen 16 gb. i have updated it to 4.0 but i never jaibrokeit!!
    now whit the new locked features( background and multitaking) i realy want to! so :
    If i jaibroke my ipod tuch i will be able to sync it whit itunes??
    if i sync it what will happen ??
    i just what the jailbreak for the multitaking and wallpaper not for the cydia apps so can i still geting legit apps from itunes even if the ipod is jailbroken? and music and stuf? (yes i pay for some apps and music)
    pls answer in a detailed way expainin this to me because i m new to this jailbreak world , and thank you very much!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Andy ftw

Andy ftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The jailbreak process is very simple, but don't be surprised if you notice a drop in the speed of your device, because Apple decided that the ipod touch 2g wouldn't be able to handle multitasking/wallpaper changing so, you may notice the device feeling slower.

After jailbreaking, you can sync with iTunes just like normal. 100% the same

And yes, you can use the app store, the iTunes store etc. just like on a non-jailbroken device. All the non-jailbroken features remain accessible and 100% the same.

Also, if you do jailbreak and find it too slow, this may also be an interesting thread to read:

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291693

3. ukra77

ukra77 New Member

Thank you i jailbroke it the same day of teh post because i couldn wait to see what happens!! now im getting used to cydia and stuff like that tha tand i dont think the i pod is slower maybe a littl ebt but it does its work very well!! thank you very much!!