iOS 4.0 iOS 4.0 Network Lost popup

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Wibbler, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Wibbler

Wibbler New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Before upgrading to iOS 4.0 I have to know if the popups are as annoying as on 3.1.2. The only reason I jailbroke my phone in the first place was that "Network Lost" popup. Living on the fringes of the great cell phone service in my area, I get fine cell phone service when I'm not touching my phone. I even use it for my internet tethering, as I also can't get regular high speed internet here. The problem is that once I touch my phone I lose all signal strength and before jailbreaking the "network lost" popup would come up, driving me crazy, as it would come and go constantly, I would just be hitting "okay" every three seconds.

I know that I can go into airplane mode when I want to touch my phone, but that is pretty annoying. I like to keep it on so I can get text messages or emails when I do have service.

I will stay with 3.1.2 if iOS 4.0 doesn't have an option to turn them off - till there is a jailbreak.

I believe that not allowing people to jailbreak their phones should be made illegal, not the other way around.