InvisibleShield vs Ghost Skins vs BodyGuardz vs BestSkinsEver vs Gadgetshieldz

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Meetloaf13, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Meetloaf13

Meetloaf13 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've done quite a bit of reading on the internetz, and just want to get some practicle advice/opinion from ipod touch/iphone users.

Which of these skins/shields/protector do you prefer and why?

I'm concerned with clarity, tackiness/smoothness, yellowing, longevity, price, and warranty.

So, hop on in and tell me why you love/hate your protector.

Also, if any of you have mix-matched front and backs, let us know why you did so (e.g., you like tacky on back & smooth on front, etc.)
  2. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

bodyguards
    back only is all you really need and im pretty sure this is the only one that offers it (correct me if im wrong) and 2 included and comes with LT warranty and applying solution
  3. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Out of all those 5, I'd say BestSkinsEver - AFAIK its the cheapest, so that's a plus.

But what I use for my screen protector is "Screen guarder Anti-glare". It's made in China, but it's good quality. It's as good as the highly priced "Powersupport Anti-glare", and I picked this up for $4.00 NZD. That's about $2 USD, pretty cheap in my opinion. No bubbles too, easy to install and no applying water-based solutions so no risking getting your iPod water damaged.

Please Register or Log in to view images