invisibleSHIELD vs. BestSkinsEver

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by truthstar, Sep 24, 2008.

1. truthstar

truthstar Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Which in your opinion the best?
  2. Lukekeeeee

Lukekeeeee New Member

why doesn't anyone understand...

InvisibleShield and BestSkinsEver are THE EXACT SAME THINGS!
  3. ZAGG I AM

ZAGG I AM New Member

I am guessing no one understands such due to the fact that they differentiate in design, film and quality. ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD has an exclusive right to the film they sell, what would make it against the law to acquire the "EXACT SAME" material. I will keep rockin the original vs. the cheap imitators...
  4. Milchkaffee

Milchkaffee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Take the BSE dude!
    Very good if not the same quality for less than half the costs.
    You just have to mix your own soap liquid...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Tough call. But I would say InvisibleSHIELD. InvisibleSHIELD is made from material used to protect helicopter blades, BSE are from god knows where, so would you rather protect your device like protecting a helicopter or like a normal iPod would be protected?
  6. PG21

PG21 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I chose invisibleshields cause of their lifetime warranty
  7. kb925

kb925 New Member

InvisibleShield has a lifetime warranty. The shield will eventually start lifting a tiny bit at the edges. Dirt and muck will get under it and look gross. A call to Zagg and a new one is on it's way. After almost a year with the first one, I'm now on my second IS for my Touch.

I can't comment on the quality of the BSE, but I would guess that even if it's a lesser quality skin, the difference is very small. It doesn't have the lifetime warranty, but the lower price makes it just as easy to buy another when you need it.

I'll still keep buying InvisibleShields for my devices though since I'm already familiar with the quality.
  8. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    invisible sheild they are and look amazing
  9. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

i'm sorry i'm REALLY disappointed with the Zagg Invisible Shield , i purchased the front shield only from my local BestBuy store , and because of that i can't get a refund or a replacement without paying 5 more bucks. Why would i want a refund you might ask? well... i installed my front shield according to directions , i watched 100 freaking you tube videos showing installs , and i had it down pat. It installed with no problems at all , it was straight and bubble free , SUCCESS!! or so i thought , 13 hours later when i woke up and turned on my iPhone i had these awesome rainbow shimmering vertical lines ALL OVER my screen.

After searching around on google i found that a lot more people had this same defect also and that Zagg doesn't consider it a defect and will ship you a replacement for $5... really? it's total BS , i'm leaving it on there for a while because the damn thing cost me $20 but i won't be purchasing any more Zagg products , i canceled my order for the back shield , they don't stand behind their chincy flimsy products.

oh also , i gouged the front of it with my fingernail 2 days later and now there is a rad scratch down one side , Scratch proof my ass
  10. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But dude helicopters crash

Please Register or Log in to view images