InvisibleSHIELD question/s

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by savage24x, Oct 29, 2010.

1. savage24x

savage24x Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    So I bought the maximum coverage for my iPod touch 4. I put the back on and it was perfect. The front screen now. I put it on. Perfect. Start using my iPod... And then I notice some black dots on the inside. So like an idiot perfectionist that I am, I peel it back, scrape the dirt off with my fingers, then put the solution back on and I'm good to go. I see more dirt. Fixed. More dirt. Fixed. The first time I saw dirt, and I scraped it off, I noticed that I scraped the stickiness off. Wow. Fail on my part. Now I have bubbles. What should I do?

And are there always supposed to be the weird pink and green fuzzyness underneath the screen protector?

What should o do?!?!?! I'm so pissed because I payed money and now I screwed up and don't want to waste the front protector. I just can't stand looking and the bad quality!
  2. mkm159

mkm159 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    you could just send it back and pay 4 bucks for a replacement. it is under warranty. they just make you pay the 4 bucks for shipping.
    well 3.99 LOL
  3. savage24x

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yea, I was just looking on the website and saw that... Just need to get the invoice number from my dad...

Lol thanks for telling me the price. My dad is still gonna b pissed because I screwed up the installation on the front screen. I think he might say it looks bad too. I hate the fuzzyness because it takes away all of that quality. It looks horrible! The bottom doesn't because the fuzzyness is at the top. Thanks!
  4. mkm159

mkm159 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    no problem at all!
    i understand your frustration.
    i do not know to install a screen protector to save my frikkin life lol
    i paid best buy to do it, they effed it up, i went home and ripped that thing off in a rage and now im waiting a while before i get a replacement cause im kind of liking my iPod screen naked, except the stupid fingerprints

Please Register or Log in to view images

grrr
    they did it right the first time, but i had to get a replacement, so i had to go back and it was a different person. i liked the first person who had installed it.
    but whatever. cant pick who does it can i lol

anyways lol good luck!
  5. savage24x

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Thanks for the good luck! Yea, I can never install screen protectors. The only thing that is keeping me from ripping it off right Now is that it feels really good and there are no fingerprints/oils that I can feel. I really wanna order that replacement!
  6. mkm159

mkm159 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    exactly! the screen is like a fingerpring magnet without a screen shield.
    i would order it tomorrow so that they can chip it out tomorrow or at least by Monday. Which means you will probably get the replacement by the end of the week. mine took like 3 days maybe? im not sure but it wasnt too long of a wait.
  7. savage24x

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I ordered mine Sunday night and it got here today (technically yesterday because it's 12AM here lol). So that means 5 days staring at the UGLY pixels. OMG I WANNA RIP THIS THING OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! OMG im gonna trivial tear it off I can't stand it!!!!!! Resist. Resist. Resist.
    I'm trying my hardest to not rip it off...
  8. mkm159

mkm159 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    well if you are gonna get a replacement, might as well rip it off.
    it felt good when i tore mine off lol.
  9. savage24x

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i just dont wanna rip it off because i dont want finger prints and the oils sticking to it. I CANT STAND THE FRICKING QUALITY!!!!!!!!! It ruins the devices retina quality