invisibleShield Covers Up Scratches

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Jcnear, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Jcnear

Jcnear New Member

I've been using some see through case by Griffin that does not cover the screen. Recently I got two little scratches on the screen, so I was thinking of getting the invisibleShield full body. Does anyone know if it makes it harder to see the scratches on the screen because they always bother me when I see them... Thanks a lot.
  2. rex2745

rex2745 New Member

how the hell did u scratch the screen its like real hard to scratch its probably like strong smudge u got there i dont think the screen is scratched
  3. Jcnear

Jcnear New Member

I don't know how I did it. You can't see it on a black screen, usually only on a white screen. Idk, it does not look like a real scratch, but there is something there.
  4. kevinmurder

kevinmurder New Member

Haha,
    Its possible to scratch the front screen.
    I have a really big deep scratch on mine.
    I just decided today im going to buy a case for it.
  5. reborn_alchemist93

reborn_alchemist93 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yea its possible to scratch the screen up unfortunately -____-" i dunno how the sratch got on but it was there and they were in the shapoe of two fingernails pinching my ipod.... anyways i dont think it can hide it. protect it. but not hide it.
  6. saysay

saysay New Member

Fingernails can't scratch it. It has to be a very hard alloy so it's probably not from when you were using it. If it's on the part around the display (the black), there's tons of cases that cover it up the sides. The IS will help cover the scratches from an angle but not really...
    otherwise there's nothing you could do. don't try stuff like chemicals and toothpaste because it could ruin the finish entirely and your whole screen will scratch!
  7. reborn_alchemist93

reborn_alchemist93 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hmm idk would using the alcohol wipes for computer screens and such damage it? when i use it it takes out smudges and makes it good as new but i dunno if it affects its durability
  8. saysay

saysay New Member

what that alcohol and stuff does is rub out some of the surface to make it even. That could possibly eat off some of whatever protection was on that screen.
  9. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    are you talking about that iclear? I have one of those too! I was wondering if you got a protective film for your screen because I got one.