invisible shield

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by makaveldon04i, Dec 15, 2007.

1. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmpFOUZoUX0

after watching a video for this...it sounds pretty damn appealing considering that ill scratch my itouch in a matter of days after i get it

my question is if this is actually trustable...cause i heard that once you apply it,you cant use your ipod for like 24 hours or crap...

edit:as i was reading through the invisible shield website,it said once you apply it,its like a case basically, a protective one against scratches and crap...but if id apply it,i should still get a more protective case for like dropping it and stuff i suppose...ammmiiicorrrecccct?
  2. computer_geek_19

computer_geek_19 New Member

Its very trustable, I have it on mine and it works great. It protects the back very well, but its can be a little hard to get on. If you happen to get it, and are worried you are going to drop your ipod you should also get a silicon case like the Iskin or something like that. (I don't think it would fit in a hard case like the reflect or griffin if you get the full body shield, but I think it would if you get just the screen)

thae 24 hour thing is so that the small bubbles dissapear and to make sure the shield wont move out of place.
  3. lilblondedude

lilblondedude New Member

I have one on my touch, even though i scratched it before I put it on...! Yes you do have to wait 24 hours after applying it but it is really worth it, you can just shove it in your pocket without any worries.

But bear in mind that it picks up grease from fingers pretty easily.