Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by White_Fang, Jan 10, 2009.

1. White_Fang

White_Fang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am just curious. I recently got an invisible shield and at first I didn't really like it because I had bubbles and such things underneath it. But they are starting to go away and I am loving it. Does anyone else own an invisible shield? If so do you like it?
  2. jordskee

jordskee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i have one
    dont like it really

the "life time warranty" sucks, they charge you 3.95 everytime you use the warranty

ive spent over 12 on just warranty replacements
    plus the 1 for stamp, so like 15
  3. Cydia Fan

Cydia Fan New Member

I just finished installing five minutes ago, no bubbles on the front, a ton on the back, so we'll see how it goes.
  4. CraigSmith15

CraigSmith15 New Member

i can get these half price and i never bothered getting one are they actually invisible??
  5. vxspartan117xv

vxspartan117xv Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I think they are very useful and they are ALMOST invisible. At first when you put it on there are some bubbles but whithin 24 hours most of them go away. Just make sure you have a clean screen before you put it on.
  6. Iceman515

Iceman515 New Member

as long as you don't analyze it from 1ft away, it's invisible, if you take it out most people will assume you have nothing on it. Only way you can tell is from the reflection that it might be alittle off. I have it and i like it a lot, but i kinda wish i found out about the neo touch first. I may have gotten it instead but o well. I have a small piece of something that got under that back and a few little bubbles, i was pretty happy with my installation. Using a dryer to heat it up helps with the corners alot.
  7. joorowned

joorowned New Member

If you analyze the replacement costs of Invisible Shield compared to other films (i.e. BSE, etc), the cost is much lower if you want replacements. So the lifetime warranty is good.
  8. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Lucky you;Mine didn't at all. And it also broke my iPod touch for some reason. I was glad I got a refund. I installed it with no hesistaion at all, but it just didn't work out for me.
  9. Circpro

Circpro New Member

Just installed mine this afternoon! Make sure you follow the 12-24 hour no power recommendation and don't stress if your unit tries to turn itself on from time to time. The solution will get inside and needs to properly dry (hence the 12-24 hour power off). After about 10 minutes the unit was back to normal.

I also have bubbles on the back, but the back is not a concern of mine. I wish they made one for my Treo 755...