Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by stund, Nov 17, 2008.

1. stund

stund New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So I ordered an invisible shield for my touch. I have a first generation 32gb touch. Unfortunately I didn't read accurately while ordering my invisible shield.. so now I am receiving the second generation ipod touch indivisible shield.

My question is.. are the first gen and second gen touches pretty much the same? Will the second gen indivisible shield work with my first gen ipod seamlessly?
    Thanks.

btw - yes I have emailed them asking to change my order. I ordered it Sunday evening, 5 minutes after the order I requested the change order since I noticed the incompatibility. Anyways apparently 5 minutes after the order wasn't soon enough notice as my order was already being shipped according to the CSR.
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

The dimensions are different, and it will fit incorrectly. Plus you will have a volume slot on the side that isn't there, and the power button is in a slightly different location. Looks like your just gonna have to wait till it arrives and send it back telling them the problem.
  3. audi4life

audi4life Banned

No the back is really different, the front piece is the same I think but the back will not fit on your ipod properly.
  4. stund

stund New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    sh*t. Oh well.. I ordered the first gen sheild. When I get the second gen one I will just return to sender and get my refund.