Invisible Shield Shipping Stinks +1

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Andy Huang, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Order Date: Sept 21st.
    Received Contact: Sept 24th, indicating they have problem with UPS express shipping to Canada, and adviced for alternative shipping option + refund. I replied them instantly with follow up questions.
    Received Contact: Sept 26th, indicating they offer USPS Express that will arrive in 2 to 3 days, and will refund shipping fees. I replied them instantly opting to ship with that Option, and inquired whether or not I should just request for refund and purchase from local reseller.
    Received Contact: Sept 27th, indicating that they can USPS Express it to me. Expect ship date being Oct 1st, and arrive in 2 to 4 days. Plus refund to be processed in 6 business days.

October 10th, no product, and no refund. Contacted them expressing that I gave extra days because there was national turkey genocide day -- thanks giving -- up here in Canada. Did NOT hear back from them.

October 16th, called their 1888 number, on hold for over 20 minutes, and got forwarded to answering machine. Answering machine indicated that they will get back to me in 2 to 3 days... Decided to forward entire email to support as they promised 24 hours turn around time (First person to contact me obviously missed that 24 hours turn around time by 7 days >_>).

October 17th, 24 hours later, did NOT hear back from them. Called their 1888 number again... Here's brief IRC transcript:
    During the process of holding, I've also opened a complain with paypal on the purchase.
    Conclusion?
    I wish I had phone recording tool so I can post the crappy hold music for you guys... But it's basically MASSIVE long delay and shipping getting hold for no good reason other than to delay and confuse the customer... Hopefully they will honor their express shipping promise this time around...

If you want an invisible shield, because their ads looks very promising, I'd strongly recommend you to find a local reseller and not purchase from them directly... You get no savings, really... I checked local reseller and its around the same price (okay, plus tax for us Canadians that's 14%, and Canadian currency is bigger than USD now)... And you get the product __MUCH__, ___MUCH___ quicker, and without any of these troubles...