Invisible Shield Review

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by carter112233, Jun 23, 2008.

1. carter112233

carter112233 New Member

INVISIBLE SHIELD REVIEW

This review is about the invisible shield on the iPod touch. I think there may have been one before about a year ago with no pics so i decides to do one myself with pics. I bought the invisible shield about two months ago and now that i have examined as much as i could over the last two months i am now writing this review. When i first bought the shield the shipping was not as fast as they said it would be. So if you buy it and it doesn't arrive the day they said it would give it a few days. When it did arrive it was packed up in a little box with the spray, the shield and a squeegee.

Please Register or Log in to view images

this is the box

this is the open box. It is missing the stuff because as i said i did it two months ago and do not know where the things are.

The application process is not as hard as everyone makes it out to be. Yes, it is not easy but you don't have to be a neurosurgeon to do it. The button was the most difficult thing to apply, if you apply it don't freak out and throw your ipod against the wall, just take your time. When i finally got it applied it did not look the best, actually it had a ton of bubbles under the shield, the directions say that the bubbles will go away, but these bubbles were massive. So i emailed them and asked them whether or not the bubbles would come out or if i needed to reapply. I am still waiting for that email to be returned, but luckily the bubbles did come out. So i recommend, if you want to contact them, that you call because there not to big on emails.

pic on left is not mine, but off the web. one on right is my ipod.(sorry it's not the best quality photo)

same as above.

Besides Zaggs customer service the product was overall very good. The only bad thing is that the price is a little steep at 24.95 for full body cover and 14.95 for front cover. I recommend this product if you want a cover that is not noticeable and protects.

Attached Files:

2. Dtm644

Dtm644 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cool nice review.
  3. apple123

apple123 New Member

I have the Invisible Shield and it's a good product, completely scracth-proof as the company promises, but it smudges like crazy on the touch screen and also gets fingerprints on the back protector. These come off with just a wipe with a wet cloth/paper towel, but it does get annoying when I have to wipe it just about everyday.
  4. element_skater_dude

element_skater_dude New Member

Nice review. I'd get an invisible shield if they sold them at bestbuy or other major retailers. But since they don't, I'm just going to get a Speck SeeThru Case.
  5. apple123

apple123 New Member

I know that they sell it at Wal-Mart, I've seen it on their website.
  6. carter112233

carter112233 New Member

Apple123 is right. If you have any major mall or something you can buy it and for an extra price i think they will even install it.
  7. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

i have been using these for almost 2-years, i have a brother that works for their largest competetor NLU Screen gaurdz the products are exactly the same, but i prefer invisisheild by zagg the reason is they will install it for you for an extra $10 which makes the price steeper but you will hate your sheild if you screw-up when you are putting it on. it is worth having them put it on they do a perfect job, they can be difficult to put on yourself.