invisible shield question

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by blahzay, Apr 26, 2008.

1. blahzay

blahzay New Member

Won't applying the solution to the shield and then putting the shield on your ipod touch ruin your ipod?

Does this case work with the incase slider case?

How easy is it to remove?
  2. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Kinda-a-sorta easy to take it off (VERY HARD) but I don't see why you would want to. The solution doesn't seem to ruin the screen at all.
  3. danielxleet

danielxleet New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i guess u could stick it on with the solution, but it would be really hard as it is really sticky and if u position it wrong then its hard to fix becoz removing it is hard and also if u do remove it, remove it with alot of care because wen u peal it off it streches abit and i dont know if it strecthes back

the solution will not harm ur touch, aslong as u dont have too much solution and u dont spray at the device or get and liquids/liquid drops in the charger spot, the wifi spot, the home button and the on/sleep button

tips: spray just enough solution, too much = water bubbles and not enough solution will be sticky and hard to put on, also make sure u wet ur fingers with the solution so that no finger print are on it, also apply it in a room where there is minimum dust so that u dont get a dust particle stuck to the shield. also the edges maybe a little tricky so do one by one and use a hair dryer to dry the corners up so that it sticks. thats about it. good luck and have fun hoped i helped