Invisible Icon HELP!!! HELP BIG TIME!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lidokimi, Jan 20, 2008.

1. lidokimi

lidokimi New Member

So i recently jailbroken my ipod....got a lil too excited.....then i got the customize app thing. SO i decided to hide some icons. But i did it vice versa and made the icons i didnt want visibile and the icons i want invisible. SO everything is invisible except the SSH and the Boss tool

OMG T_T i dont know what to do! Pls help!!!! I dont want to restore everything T_T
  2. markopolo

markopolo New Member

uhm well you could just unhide the ones you hid and hide the ones you don't want the exact same way you just did it? Just an idea
  3. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    he means that he also hid customize meaning he can't hide and unhide stuff anymore
  4. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    can you give me a list of everything that's showing on your springboard?...it's just SSH and Boss Tool and the four icons in your dock? or did you hide those too?
  5. lidokimi

lidokimi New Member

yeah i hid everything except the two icons
  6. markopolo

markopolo New Member

Didnt even think about that before I posted. Well couldn't you ssh in and then in apps just uninstal customize tgan it will cancel the changes it mad
  7. fatsnake69

fatsnake69 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    or u could ssh (i know u can execute with winscp i dont know about others) and execute customize so u can unhide everything
  8. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    edit the N4.....plist(dint hav access to true name but know first two char) in the springboard.app folder to enable customize to display rather than disabling its display. do this by ssh. search the foryms if search is working for a great tut im on my touch and about to leave a parking lot hence disconnection of wifi. I will help more detailed later on that is if you are still searching for a solution.