Invisible Album Background? :S

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by HaGGardSmurf, Nov 7, 2007.

1. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

When I turn my ipod sideways and I see all my albums, I click the album to view the track list, right where the stars are to rate the song it starts black but after a second it dissapears so now I see right through and I see my wallpaper... Is this supposed to happen? :S I dont think it did before.

Edit: Sorry after I select a song then I flip the cover to see the track list the background behind the stars goes away.
  2. moon ra

moon ra New Member

Same thing for me,
    It doesn't matter if your wallpaper or background image is dark, but otherwise it doesn't look right, I agree.

Anyone knows if it's fixable ?
  3. tigerminx

tigerminx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, I have the same problem. Noticed it last night... I tried changing settings in SMBPrefs but no luck...

Any ideas?
  4. rhoff11

rhoff11 New Member

don't worry i had the same problem and then changed the theme back to the default and it is fine...it's just the wallpaper and that's it.
  5. d. anthony

d. anthony New Member

Personally, I think that's cool. I like it.
  6. moon ra

moon ra New Member

Yo, finally found out what png to edit, to get rid of this annoying transparency effect under the "rate your track stars" in the list view :
    it's NowPlayingAboveTableGradient.png which is in your MobileMusicPlayer.app folder

if your wallpaper is black then it's no problem, but if it's not you've certainly noticed it.

i've edited (resized and painted) a new png :
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/bu7be3

it should do the trick
  7. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Any Idea what .png is the png that is behind the FFW Play RWD buttons? After i go to cover flow then back it goes invisible...

Also is there any way to view .png's on there or are they encrypted?
  8. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

i dont see why people dont like it..its pretty cool in my opinion. and it shows how unique my touch is haha
  9. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

You like to have the color behind your stars dissapear to reveal your background color? It looks like your ipod is sh*tty (buggy) thus it doesnt look good. The fact that when you first go to your music the color behind is the default then you tilt and tild back and its the color of your background it looks way buggy...
  10. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

There was already a thread about this but there was never a resolution =(. I agree that it does look buggy as fcuk after album art is flipped over or the ipod is rotated, also there gaps appear on the left and bottom edges of the album art when flipped back. It looks horrible, i just wish there was a fix.