Invis. Shield Good vs Bad

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rlp92, Jul 6, 2008.

1. rlp92

rlp92 New Member

Ive seen tons of reviews, some saying its amazing, some saying it is horrible and bumpy. I am thinking about buying one, im not sure if it is good. I want a screen that feels like nothings has been put on it. I dont want to feel bumps or for it to be hard to move your finger across the screen.

Whats your opinion?
  2. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have one and its bumpy with an air bubble... ONLY because I was tired as f*** at like 2 in the morning while I put it on. But I have put Invisible Shields on many other devices and have had no problems whatsoever with it. The only thing you'll notice is the increased grip and the "protectability" of your iPoT. So GET ONE!!!! I think Full-Body=$24.95 and the Front=$19.95
  3. rlp92

rlp92 New Member

does walmart install it for you if you ask them? Im scared ill screw up

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

i used to use it but it got gunk on the edges... other than that it was great (i took mine off)
  5. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

It'll feel bumpy the first few weeks after having it on. After that, it's smooth. I recommend it greatly.
  6. i got one with my iskin. but i screwed it up and got it dirty so i threw it out. then i got another one made by belkin. it rocks. get one. you wont regret it
  7. papachango

papachango New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had one on the front and got used to the feel for a while ... it's quite a lot stickier to the touch than naked. It also has a dimpled look with the right light reflecting off it.

Then I helped a friend setup her shiny new out-of-the-box Classic ... when i looked and felt the screen on that, i had to take off the IS ... and i don't regret it at all ... it feels and looks a whole lot sexier ... just take care of it ... (found my first tiny scratch on the screen yesterday ... )

But i still have one on the back, considering how easily it scratches.
  8. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No I don't think they will... The beauty of Invisible Shield is also the application of it. In order to put it on, you take it off of the paper, spray it with the "applyer liquid" and then put it on your iPoT. AND if you don't have it where you want? You simply peel it off, maybe spray it a little more if need be, and then put it back on.

Here's 2 videos as a kind of good tutorial on how to put it on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgmWEUeXkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6HBp4Po9Kw&feature=related