[ Introduction ] Blake-

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Blake-, Feb 16, 2010.

?

What Are Your Opinions On This New Guy?

1. I posted how I felt. :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pretty decent guy, might see him often on the forums. :)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. Pretty weird guy, hope not to see him on the forums. :(

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Blake-

Blake- New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello,

Welcome to the one and only introduction thread of Blake! This is the only place where you can find any and all information that you may need to contact me. I will update it frequently and refer to it often during my stay here at iPodTouchFans. I recently become interested in my iPod Touch a little more. This may have happened a little too late. I guess I should get onto my introduction.

I am a 16 year old sophomore in high school. Our mascot is a cougar. Anyways, I have a GPA of 4.0; to be exact it’s a 91.6. I do alright, and I am on the JV (Junior Varsity) Tennis team. I am the number one male for our school. I am a part of my school’s Air Force Junior ROTC program, also. I am a cadet Second Lieutenant. I am the flight commander, for my flight (Delta Flight).

You can contact me through my email (blake_duquette@yahoo.com). I will reply to any email I get as soon as I receive it, unless I am busy. I will update this when I create an AIM, MSN, Etc. I use eBuddy on my iPod Touch, which is a resourceful tool when trying to contact and communicate with others on several networks. I also have a Facebook, and a MySpace (These are under construction).

I am going to try and get into the programming business, as a hobby. I want to create my own iPod Touch/iPhone Application. I will start out small, but I want to eventually create an online community where people can play, chat, and do just about whatever with one another. I have no experience in any programming language.

Well, this is my conclusion paragraph. This is where I shall be thanking you for reading this thread, but then again how do I know if you really read it? I’ll always be in touch if you need me, I will usually be on my iPod Touch than my computer; However, I am on my computer writing this at the moment. If you need me for whatever reason, don’t hesitate to ask. I am an outgoing, and helpful person whenever I can.

Sincerely,
    Blake​
  2. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Funny, one of our Moderators are named Blake

EDIT: Yes welcome to iPod touch fans. Did you read the Rules? if you did not please, please, take the time to read them
  3. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    we have a super mod named blake
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ninjad
  4. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    I was thinking the same thing as you two^^^. But anyways, welcome, nice to have you here. Very nice intro.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Blake-

Blake- New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I noticed that when I tried registering as just Blake. It's no big though, I can go as whatever. I still know who I am.

6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome to the forums

Check out our Developer section I suppose if you were interested in developing an application ... it will take patience.
  7. Blake-

Blake- New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have patience with waiting for an untethered jailbreak for MC Model iPod Touch 3G.