Internet $$$

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by WriterBoy, Feb 26, 2009.

1. WriterBoy

WriterBoy New Member

So I just came home and my dad said we're getting charged 30$ more because of something like accessing internet, and I was wondering if it could be my iPod Touch?
  2. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    no... ur ipod is totally free and they can't charge u.. unless u have some whacked out plan where each device connecting to the internet costs u money, which in that case, i'd advise u to get a new ISP... lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

lol, im sorry, i just had to comment on how funny your post is, lol, its just so true... whacked out plan, lmao

but seriously its not your touch, unless the plan mentioned above is by some stretch of the imagination actually what you have at your house
  4. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    the touch couldnt cause that much of an impact, only things like downloading bit******* movies cause that type of thing.
  5. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well, it depends on the internet 'plan' you have.

Maybe you are being charged as you use it (which I have never heard of for home use).
    Your iPod does access the internet, but there is no extra fee when you use an iPod compared to a computer or Mac.
  6. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah it was a totally sarcastic remark. i just had to put that in there. i'm glad u thought it was funny.. i did too. lol
  7. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Intelligent people. It is good that you don't put PC's and Macs in the same category. I may have to use that one, as Macs are a different class.