Internet Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ElectricBuffalo, Jan 21, 2008.

1. ElectricBuffalo

ElectricBuffalo New Member

Hey guys,

I've got a 16gb iPod Touch and I've never had problems connecting to the internet until this 1.1.3 update came out. I still have 1.1.2 (jailbroken) on my iPod Touch, but after I plugged my iPod into my computer and it informed me that 1.1.3 is available (I plugged it in to add some music) it seems like I can't find the internet. Safari won't work, Mail won't work along with Installer and virtually everything that uses the internet. I'd like to say that it's a network problem, but after this 1.1.3 came out I can't help but admit I'm a little suspicious.

I've tried forgetting my wireless network, rejoining it, renewing the lease and nothing seems to work! I have almost no wireless security on other than MAC address filter (which nobody has changed the configuration for) so I know it's not blocking it for security reasons. It literally just decided to give out one day. I also have a fairly new router so I doubt the wireless is giving out, but I'll probably check to be absolutely sure. Anybody have any suggestions? ANYTHING at all will help.
  2. ElectricBuffalo

ElectricBuffalo New Member

yes, i have confirmed that other wireless devices work on my network... help anyone?