Internet from pc via usb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by b0xer23, Jul 31, 2009.

1. b0xer23

b0xer23 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Reason for this that i dont have laptop, wifi router/card, hotspots near my house. Question is in the title. I've been searcing google for hours, people say it is impossible but noone said why. I still think it is possible, but still don't know how. Post any suggestions, I will try.
    PLEASE!!
    1. Dont tell me to use wifi adapter or router(dont have one and not going to buy)
    2. Dont post the link with iPhone connecting to internet(impossible method for ipod).
  2. webmastir

webmastir Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. iTouchGuru

iTouchGuru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    PDANet from Cydia.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    dude ur avatar freaked me out.. i thought there was a bug on my monitor.
  4. b0xer23

b0xer23 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    2 iTouchGuru: I want internet flow in my ipod, not in my computer.
    2 webmastir: Where, I cant see where it sais that this is impossible? Pls tell me № of the reply.
  5. Touchtacular

Touchtacular New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You can get ridiculously cheap wireless routers nowadays. It'd be a lot simpler and less of a hassle to get one than to iNetCable. Believe me, it's rather annoying, I tried it once. And you have to sit right next to your computer to use the Internet anyway, why not just use the computer?
  6. b0xer23

b0xer23 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You tryed it and you made it???! How? (cant use compuer for Cydia, Installer, other...)
    Let me tell you something, I am living in Ukraine, and we have same prices on cars and techick as in America or wherever you live(computers, phones, players...) + transport+ border fee. Money you get on work is the seme in count as you get in your country, but we get it in grivnas(UA money) and you get in $ or Euro.(10 grivnas=1 Eouro, 8 grivnas = 1$). So the chipest wireless routers cost 150 grivnas(66 breads, 18 packs of parlament siggarets, 88 beers), so it is expencive enough for me. SO I am still searching for SOLUTION, post ANY suggestins.