Internal Speakers not working??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by KMarie94, Dec 29, 2009.

1. KMarie94

KMarie94 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I recently got a 32GB iPod touch for Christmas. For the past two or three days I have been able to listen to music and watch videos WITHOUT the headphones. Today when I turned it on and tried to listen to a song....no sound...I tried turning it up on the side with the volume buttons, but it doesn't even show that the volume is going either up or down. I've gone to Apple.com and searched for answers to my problem...nothing there and there is nothing on Google...Is there a way that the sound could have been disabled?

Please, if you have any idea what is going on with my iPod, help me out! It's so disappointing that it is brand new and it is not working correctly!!
  2. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

restore it
  3. Joepeters

Joepeters New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am also having the same problem, is there any other options other than restoring it or restarting it, because I like neither of those options. And restoring doesn't always work with things like these in past expirences, however it's probably both yours and mines best option.
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Why don't you want to restart it? I say to restart it, IF it still doesn't work, restore.
  5. dlp1968

dlp1968 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    reset worked for me

------------------double post merged------------------
    I have just had the same problem.My solution was to go into settings choose reset and then choose top heading'reset all settings'.This setting does not delete any data or media from your ipod.Sound returned once done.
    Hope this helps
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I have just had the same problem.My solution was to go into settings choose reset and then choose top heading'reset all settings'.This setting does not delete any data or media from your ipod.Sound returned once done.
    Hope this helps