Interesting iPod Scenario: Thoughts?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ryuukumori, Dec 21, 2008.


What should I do?

  1. Buy the Touch, then do the Mac/ College strategy

    0 vote(s)
  2. Buy the Nano, and then do the Mac/ College strategy, but keep the Touch

    1 vote(s)
  3. Don't buy either, and do the Mac/ College strategy and keep the Touch

    1 vote(s)
  4. Do the Mac/ College strategy and sell the Touch, wait for the 3G Touch

    0 vote(s)
  1. Ryuukumori

    Ryuukumori New Member

    Oct 12, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Well, to a very small disappointment, I will not be getting a Touch this year for Christmas. Money is just too tight right now. But, I have though up of some alternatives.

    What I can always do is buy one with my own money (that is, whichever I want), and wait until June to buy a MacBook for college. From there, I hope I can sell the iPod Touch I get from the back to school promo, thus getting a discount on that and from the student discount. Best of both worlds.

    Now, I can always buy a Nano now too, and get a free Touch to keep, and just have the student discount off the Mac for college. But I cannot even guarantee Touches will be offered (even though they were last year).

    What do you think I should do? I set up a poll, and would really like your insight. Thank you IPTF.

    EDIT: I messed up on the 2nd idea, was originally "Buy the Nano, do the strategy, and SELL the Touch." Thanks.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Only 2 votes?

Share This Page