intelliscreen error?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by berky93, May 30, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok so I just updated intelliscreen, and now my mail intelliscreen wont show, even when I have messages. so I figure maybe its just that show always option thats broke, so I switch it to show only when theres messages - nothing. now, however, it shows a small bar from the top of the mail screen, but thats it.

I turned off and on every option but nothing works. anyone know how to fix this?
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

3. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

I think i am having the same problem. I updated Intelliscreen and now my mail doesnt appear at all. when i go to the "view layout" screen and try and add it nothing shows up but the update button on my calander bubble spins. Is there anything anyone could tell me with this or could someone with a working version list the files located in the libray/intelliborn file?
  4. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I used to have this problem but I don't know if my fix will work. Open intelliscreen, tap on the mail part in the view layout option and move it around a bit. Put it back to where you would like it and hit apply. Let intelliscreen do its thing and see if it works. This is what worked for me but I can't guarantee for it to work for you guys.
  5. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

It wont even show up in my layout screen I click to show it but it doesnt appear. I,m just wondering if im not missing a file that connects intelliscreen to my mail.app. If someone could list their files located in the library/intelliborn folder it would tell me if im correct.
  6. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

7. Tturner

Tturner New Member

hey guys you have to hit the retrieve license button when intelliscreen starts up. This activates your 10 day trail, without it intelliscreen will not show on the lock screen, even though it does show when your in the app and looking at the layout view. I had the same problem.

After you active just find a cracked version... might i suggest a google search for intelliscreen (version number) crack and SSH it over. I may or may not have done this and may or may not have a premium license. Admins this is strictly hypothetical.

Upon re-reading the post, if it is a problem only with mail, uninstall and reinstall.
  8. Kainz

Kainz New Member

This is strange because I'm having a similar issue with 1.05. I'm currently on day 5 of my trail licence and was planning to buy the thing...however since it doesn't abide by Apple's 'rules' I'm not so sure yet as I wanted to move the licence to the 3G iPhone...

Anyway since this morning my Calendar doesn't appear on the main screen, but it does on the program's layout screen. I've tried switching skins, rebooting the touch and also resizing and saving the calendar layout window with no luck... I might just uninstall and reinstall to see if that sorts the issue out.
  9. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

I have a fully activated version that may or may not have been done the same way u described. Purely hypothetical. But i still cannot see my mail. Everything else works except my mail on intelliscreen. My mail.app works fine it just will not show on the front screen. Any ideas? and i list of files located in your library/intelliborn folder would be appreciated, but only if ur mail is working with your intelliscreen.
  10. Kainz

Kainz New Member

I 'fixed' my issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Hardly the best of solutions though :/