iNsult - New app (maybe)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by P0150N0U5 F15)-(, Apr 20, 2008.

1. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Im going to try to make an app with Jiggy. It will basically be a app where you open it, select serious (Much like a politician, you are a kapitalist racist screwball who wants to be the sniveling traitor and the retarded genital wart.) or affectionate (So is your face!) and it gives you an instant insult to throw at someone.

Note: If there are any Jiggy developers out there, could you show me the ropes?

Please Register or Log in to view images

This will be my first app on any platform and i have never done any coding other than VERY light PHP and moderate HTTP. GUI will be easy for me though!!! I am open to start a dev team.

The name is still being decided on, as i think it could be better. Suggest your own please.

Also please don't flame in this thread until i release it... Im a noob at coding, and anyway, you will need the app for the insults...

2. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

Nice idea, but there are a lot of these types of apps being made right now. The yo mama one. I'm making a pickup line generator. There is gonna be a trivia one I believe and another one.
  3. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Okie dokie. I'm guessing you purposely spelled capitalist wrong?
  4. KhmerB10

KhmerB10 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. OneFan

OneFan Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Just Wondering If You Are Just using My Copy Of Excuses.APP Then Editing Some Lines Of Coding And Changing The Images???

If You Are I Dont Really CAre But Would Like Credit

LINK TO MY THREAD
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=58959
  6. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

All of you guys do realize that this is the Yo Momma generator, excuses generator, etc. with a different list, right?
  7. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

It is also my iPickup Line app, which I started before I heard about the yo mamma generator.
  8. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Nope, i just copied it from a website. Also i don't want to copy anyones work like the yo mamma one and excuses. If i do then it will be a bit of help with the code. And i will say thanks in an about page anyway if i do...

Edit: Going to try to start from scratch and end without other peoples coding. How hard can it be ? XD Also it will be more a proof of concept app for me. I love trading insults...
  9. beezy

beezy New Member

i think you chould al lcome together, to make a mega app, like in the beggning it asks, insult, yo mama, pickup, THEN each one of ur guys list gets generated, will be more convinent, and less work i assume too
  10. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

I suppose that would be ideal, but I really want to learn for myself... So I can say "I made that!!!"

Im having trouble thinking what i could have for an icon. I had tried a middle finger hand gesture but it screwed up on me...