instructions to SSH

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by The BEAST93, Mar 23, 2008.

1. The BEAST93

The BEAST93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    okay i know there are bits and pieces of instructions all over, but i wanted a sure way to do this all in one place. So i have a 16 GB ipod with 1.1.4 Jailbroken with the GBA emulator and countless other things. Can someone give me instructions on how to start winSCP (a good site to get winSCP, what to do, etc.) and i already have openSSH installed, so i just want to know the steps. also a site with the the ROMs for Fire Emblem and the advanced wars games would be great. also what commands do i need to enter? Thanks in advance
  2. 306Ian

306Ian New Member

3. The BEAST93

The BEAST93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok ill try it and see if it helps. thanks
  4. The BEAST93

The BEAST93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    alright the vid looks easy but two questions: can it be done with 1.1.4 and 2. can it be done with vista? because i use windows vista, not xp....
    also where do i need to save the ROMs for the GBA games so i can see them on winSCP
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    It can be done on both and the GBA roms go in /private/var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA
  6. The BEAST93

The BEAST93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i know that total commander has this problem but i used ziphone so do i need a patch or something? because on commander there was no private folder or anything like that

and do i use USB or peer-to-peer connection? how do i set up the peer-peer connection correctly if i have to?

not trying to sound paranoid just covering all the bases

Please Register or Log in to view images