instinctive shuffle for 2.1??? (pics)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sdschramm, Feb 1, 2009.

1. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well a few weeks ago, this package came up in cydia and I thought it was interesting so I went to install it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

It downloaded / installed but it somehow got stuck. I can't remember the error it gave me but I think they had a server down. So I though no big deal I try again next time and took that above screenshot.

The other day I found it again:

But when i went to install it, I get this:

Huh???

So now I can re-install it. And what makes me mad is, the first time it did somewhat install because an icon came up on the spring broad. But then the next time I went to cydia it said I have 1 half installed package and it made me remove it. So now it isn't there anymore - BUT, because it never uninstalled probably , I'm wondering if the shuffle is still acting like the one that this app changed because I've noticed the last few days its been playing some odd music, playing some things in a row, etc.

So I was wondering, what can I do to install this app? As you can see, I have a 2.1 jailbroken iPod Touch.

Thanks!
    -Scott
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i think it is only 2.2. compatible now so youll have to search around for the old version and ssh it in if you want it , and manually remove it through ssh ,