Instant Karma. Or, I'm going to give someone MiZoo for free.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SkylarEC, Jan 16, 2009.

1. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

That's right, one of you will get MiZoo for free. If you are unfamiliar with MiZoo, let this thread explain: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28993&page=93

MiZoo is the 2.x AppStore port of the 1.x firmware's million+ downloaded iZoo. Details from the AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300894983&mt=8

And also, http://www.casey.org.uk/mizoosupport/

Alright, now that you read all those links, let me tell you how to get MiZoo
    1. Be good.

That's it! Do something good for something else, post some evidence to this thread, and that's it. The winner will be chosen by the moderation staff with strong influence by the comments posted within this thread.

This contest will close at January 24th. Please have all entrees submitted by then. Any good deeds performed before January 16th will be null and void. In other words, don't rest on your past laurels.

Have fun, and Good luck!

Disclaimer: The promo code for MiZoo is ONLY good in the US iTunes and AppStore. If you do not have access to either of these, then you can not win. However, feel free to be good yourself and to post in this thread.
  2. DarthVader1432

DarthVader1432 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I gave my ipod touch and my ipod nano to my 2 little bros after I got a iphone 3g. I'll have a video of us after they get home from school.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You need openSSH and know how to use that, then go to the first directory and then go to the Library folder, then Themes folder. Then there will be a folder called Pump. Inside there will be a folder called Icons. Put all of your icons in there.

For iPhone Modding
    http://touchrevteam.com
    Now Partnered with BigBoss

--- On Thu, 1/15/09, Carlos Mercado <evilstarts@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Cydia/APT: Pump
    To: "touchrevteam@rocketmail.com" <touchrevteam@rocketmail.com>
    Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 9:56 AM

I know you have probably answered this question a million times already but how
    do I add icons to Pump theme? Is there a tutorial on it I can read? I really
    have no clue. Thanks.

Sent from my 3G iPhone $(?+y

This isn't for me, it is for a friend who played it with me in class today and wants it.
  4. nunchuck

nunchuck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    My family brought two familys from Peru from living in poverty over to the u.s. where i can proudly say they are both making a living and their kids are getting a better education.
  5. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    how are you going to give it out for free? itsn't that stealing? or am i missing something?

EDIT: maybe i should have read the disclaimer

6. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I rescued 52 kittens from a burning building. I lost all 7 of my limbs in the process, but it was all worth it! [noparse]

[/noparse]
  7. willdacracka

willdacracka Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I can only vaguely think of six limbs. And even that is a bit leniant...

EDIT: i sent that little file to a bunch of 2g users i know that lets them enter the alphanumeric passcode on their ipods...

EDITEDIT:i gave deadfire 15 bucks for itunes!!
  8. M3rcer

M3rcer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Me and my mother rescued five dogs from a man who mistreated them, I can get pics of one of the dogs since it is still with us

Edit: The injury in the leg doesnt allow the doggy to walk, so we are still taking care of it

Attached Files:

9. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I saw a coyote attacking a small chihuaha 2 years back, i ran over scared the coyote away and saved the poor little chihuah, his eye was hanging out of its socket so i ran to the emergency vet (yes there is such thing) and got him looked at, they did surgery ans got his eye fixed and that dog is now my little buddy, Taco
  10. Muffin15

Muffin15 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132517

Ablaze117
    Muffin15
    Ablaze117
    Also, I gave my 80gig ipod video to my ex-girlfriend AFTER we'd split up