Installing ROMS failed?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mexicanbaby5, Jan 20, 2008.

1. mexicanbaby5

mexicanbaby5 New Member

I added the automatic way to install NES and GBA roms onto my ipod touch and everything was working great. I have been trying to install some new NES roms, but each time i tried it keeps saying Error Package download failed. So I tried it with the GBA roms and it did the same thing. I can install other things, but just not roms, and I have no idea why.
    Also, my iphysics is acting weird. Every time I go onto it the theme background starts flashing through it fast or something, it's annoying.
    It would be awesome if anyone could help me with any of these problems please!
  2. Cam98

Cam98 New Member

servers down cause its full, it reached it maximum....
  3. mexicanbaby5

mexicanbaby5 New Member

Really? It's been going on for a few days. Okay, so will it be fixed later on?
  4. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

This is what I have read. The GBA and PSX repos are either shut down or messed up; so they won't work. Also with the new iphysics update some have noticed that flashing error too. I forget what is causing it but its the same problem that the old Labyrinth had
  5. mexicanbaby5

mexicanbaby5 New Member

what about NES though? the same thing is happening with it too and my source is from ip0dt0uch and it worked great, but now the same thing is happeing to it. Oh and thanks for the iphysics info.
  6. mexicanbaby5

mexicanbaby5 New Member

WAIT I found her youtube account and the video about the NES source and this is what she said :
    "THIS REPO IS SLIGHLTY UNSTABLE DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE USING IT (which is a good thing) BUT THE BANDWIDTH KEEPS GETTING EXCEEDED WHICH MEANS THE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ACCESS TO THE ROMS UNTILL AFTER A THE TRAFFIC FALLS BELOW THE LIMIT IN A GIVEN TIME. TO GET AROUND THIS I WOULD HAVE TO UPGRADE TO A NEW SERVER TO INCREASE THE BANDWIDTH AND LET YOU'S GET THE ROMS WHEN YOU WANT. THEREFORE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS SO I CAN UPGRADE TO A HIGHER BANDWIDTH. THANKYOU!"
    okay, everything is cleared up now, thanks for the people who helped me!