1. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm trying to install Installer and I can't find it on Icy or Cydia so I'm trying to SSH it. I changed the permission to 0777 and resprung but it still won't launch, it just crashes back to springboard. I'm on a Windows, any suggestions or Cydia sources? And yes I have searched. And no I'm not re-jailbreaking.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, only after like 2 hours of searching -.-
  2. dim3000

dim3000 New Member

Oh ok but to anyone else trying to install Installer (btw how do you install an installer, lol) in Cydia under More Sources and SOSiPhone. Then search for Installer in Cydia and download it. Voila!
  3. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes, but you actually need to know the source. It's not in there by default. I was trying to find it but I couldn't seeing as I live in the U.S. and its a French source..
  4. iMaztrr

iMaztrr Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    it has an english version. I recomend you add all sources first then you will have it. to get all sources first just search steffwiz. install repo. then search all sources. install. then search installer.
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hell no, don't ever get all sources.
    It has a bad Source in it, and even if it doesn't mess up your Cydia, it makes it 20x slower.
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    SOSiPhone is in the more packaged sources section on the front page of Cydia