Installer won't stop freezing!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Akskater009, May 21, 2008.

1. Akskater009

Akskater009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I just bought the January Update, and i restored and jailbroke. Whenever i open installer... it freezes! Whats up with that?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You didn't follow directions most likely and did the keyboard freeze fix prior to screwing with the installer.
  3. Akskater009

Akskater009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    okay, i restored again... but now iLiberty doesnt work. It doesn't recognize my iPod.
  4. bball4life8210

bball4life8210 New Member

you gotta restore man :[

i know it's a pain in the you know what, but you gotta restore and start all over again. i would recommend that you use ziphone 3.0 or the latest version. use it to first put your ipod in dfu mode and then restore to 1.1.4 again in itunes. then use ziphone to jailbreak, and the first time you unlock it when it has finished jailbreaking, GO INTO CONTACTS!! add a new contact, and type random bs for about 10 seconds. then cancel out of contacts and you should be good. there are several tutorials about this, sorry if this post is confusing but i'm in a hurry. this happened to me and i got really mad, luckily this fix came out.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm glad people are finding my thread useful

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. kingandrew1

kingandrew1 New Member

Installer freeze up

i just got an ipod from the store and updated the software with itunes. It doesnt have the map and notes and weater pack. its the older stuff. then i got that liberty+ thing and jailbroke it then put the installer on. it freezes every time i do anything now. wtf?
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Did you go to contacts or use a keyboard in something other than installer after you jailbroke? If you go straight to the installer you will usually experience freeezes.